• If there’s one thing I know in this life: we are beggars all.
  • At times so self destructive with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart.
  • I’m in no shape for a new day, I'm in no mood for a better place or a fix or your pretty face. I’m just not in the mood.
  • Say something and close the door, And break the silence in our room, Hold your breath, let you through, Just for a moment this is our shelter.
  • With your hands wide open, 
Renew the days we all thought lost, 
Renew the days, 
Let go, 
Release, revolve, renew
  • don’t even try, 
to maximize these plans, 
I steal, 
I catch this wind, 
after all of my lies, 
don’t you dare fall for, 
how I could be depends, 
on the cold you bring
  • And if my heart just stops, keep me alive for a minute.
I want to know if a curtain drops.
  • So I don't care if you dance well
'cause fashion can't replace content and passion is lost between scene points and greasy hair.
  • I speak in sarcasm to relate to all the things I appreciate
I lie in rhythm to open doors I follow suit and just want more
  • Stay tame, soft river, while we weigh our faith, stay sweet, run softly, sweet river, the fool who wades in doubt will float like concrete.
  • You're the yellow bird that I've been waiting for.
  • New wars. New kings. The pigs came here to take everything. No wars. No kings. We gotta stop the blood-letting.
  •  I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees, I'd rather die on my feet so you can WATCH ME RISE
  • I took the whole damn ride, with my best friends by my side, the days turned into nights and we held on with all our might
  • what the fuck are you so afraid of? as strong as lions but you never showed your fucking teeth.

23 czerwca 2011

Komas Mida NEW!


Five piece intrumental band from Östersund, Sweden. Ex-project of Jonathan from Ef and Gentle Act Incident.

Oh! Thee Glory Days Of Ignorance LP - 2011 | 320kbs
Older Release


1 komentarze:

Maziyaro pisze...

dude! I know them! nobody are from EF and nobody from ef started komas mida haha

Copyright